James Bromberger - james_AT_rcpt.to (replace '_AT_' with @)
[Home] 2003/ index.html/
2003: I'm always travelling
Well, LCA2003 went off with a bang! A huge success. Then I moved to
London, found a job with Fotango (Canon), and toured around the UK
and Europe. A costly exercise, but we've seen so much, and experienced
a different way of life.
- My family tree, new, revised, and flatterned for security. There's no relationship information, just a list of names, but if you find a name here you know (ie, by a Google search), then drop me an email and we'll talk further. ;)
- My Great-Aunt Jane's 90th birthday.
- Matilda (the Westie) has a haircut.
- The staff photo of Fotango, November 2003.
- Trips to see See you next Tuesday and Tell me on a Sunday. Pics with the stars!
- We drove to Canterbury, Dover, and back again: more pictures.
- My Grandma's 81st get-together, at Wilmbledon, with Johnnie & Catherine Ferree, Jane Ferree, Pete, Rob,
Hillia, Trix and I.
- A trip to Windsor Castle with my parents.
- Travel to Southend in September with
my parents. We went to Ashingdon church, Canewdon church, Framlingham
castle in Suffolk, and dinner with my Aunty Merle.
- Take a peek at Jamie Oliver's restaurant: fifteen (143 KB).
- More pictures of the expanding CIG Installation.
- A coach trip to Bruges, Belgium. Hmmm, chocolate.
- A quick trip back to The New Forest in August, via Alton.
- Next trip: Paris. Je t'aime Paris. Eiffle Tower, Montmatre, Sacre Coeur,
Notre Dame de Paris, Saint Chapelle. Again, pictures of the trip.
- We spent a night in Edinburgh for the Military Tatoo. Wow, those Swiss drummers! More pictures.
- We went to Italy again: Carpi, Rome, Possitano. Here are
- Just for the links: I work at Fotango, where we work on Canon Image Gateway and various things.
- Brombergers! Andrea and I met up with
Adele and Johnathon, my seconds cousins!
- Debconf in Oslo: my trip from London to... well, Heathrow, and then back home, and then back to Paddington checkins, and then... back home.
- Around the flat and out to lunch with the family on July 13th.
- Wimbledon: we went on the final day of the 2003 championship when Federa beat Philippoussis: pics of our trip to Wimbledon!
- Want to compare shopping here? I have a receipt from our food shopping at Waitrose (June 7).
- Me on my Birthday
- At the end of May, we went to Greece
- Some more pics of Andrea on her birthday, and of her school trip to the Tower of London.
- On May 10, we went to Leeds Castle in Kent
- Our trip to The New Forest
- We went to Madrid at the end of March.
- Sunday 23rd March: We met up with Patrick and Moira and we visited Kew Gardens.
- On Saturday 22nd March, Craig Richmond and I did one of the many Monopoly Pub Crawls: the idea is to visit pubs that are on streets of the Monopoly board game.
- Even more pictures: The Tower of London, plus some pics of the family lunch.
- And now some images from the Nice Carnival, on the Cote D'Azure, March 1 and 2, 2003.
- Here is the registration code from LCA2003. Its all OO-Perl. Its all good.
- Pointers I will use when travelling
- The biggest thing of the year: my short writeup and pictures from Linux.conf.au. Two years of planning, countless calls, organising venues, events, sponsors, competitions, media relations, etc.
Perth cell: +61 422 166 708
Powered by Template Toolkit, Perl, and Debian GNU/Linux!
Your IP is 18.104.22.168