James Bromberger - james_AT_rcpt.to (replace '_AT_' with @)
2004: Still In London
- Our 12 day tour of Scandinavia by coach, from Copenhagen (Denmark), to Norway and Sweden, and back again.
- A day trip to De Panne, Belgium.
- Lunch with Carole, Andrea, Pete, Rob and Hillia at Rob and Hillias house.
- A day trip on East London Coaches to Amienes, France.
- Another Cosmos trip: Prague, Vienna and Budapest.
- A quick run up to Kentwell Manor Hall, Long Melford: pics.
- A week long coach trip with Cosmos around Switzerland.
- A quick trip to Gent, Belgium.
- The Australian War Memorial in London: pics.
- Our long 5 days in Cornwall, going to Polperro, Mevagissey, Padstow, Pendennis Castle, St Ives, Tintagel, etc.
- Downe House and Eltham Palace on a warm Spring Sunday. Downe House (inside the M25 in London's south east) was the house of Charles Darwin.
- Boulogne, France on the bus for the day.
- The London Marathon went past our flat.
- A trip to Warrick Castle and Stratford-upon-Avon.
- We did a week's touring with Cosmos on their The Grand Tour of Portugal from Sunday 4th - Sunday 11th April.
- A trip to the Natural History Museum in London. What a lovely building! Warning: loads of dinosaur pics.
- Catching up with Estelle in Lille, France
- Visiting Ypres, Belgium
- Craig, Lisa, and us going to Hampton Court Palace.
- A trip to Frankfurt.
- We had a bit of snow at Ocean Wharf.
- Wow. My company went skiing in Chátel, France.
- The London New Year's Day Parade; we stood infront of The Ritz Hotel by Green Park. It rained and was damn cold!
- A trip with my Grandma around north Hampshire: Winchester, Alton, and The Grange and Northingham.
- Chinese new year and The Walkabout Shaftsebury Lane: its the Australia Day party.
Perth cell: +61 422 166 708
Powered by Template Toolkit, Perl, and Debian GNU/Linux!
Your IP is 184.108.40.206